Today my family and I went to Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Mary Arden's Farm. I had an wonderful experience and an amazing story to tell.
First, we all went to Anne's cottage. I saw her house and very pretty gardens with flowers and chirpping birds. We all went on a nice Woodland walk and there was so much nature and creativity it felt like home. On our adventure we met a cat named Bubbles. He was a cute adventurous cat that loved families just like our kitty we fostered named Cari. In the house we saw the beds, learned about the old superstitions and also the cooking utensils. In the olden days they were better about not wasting the leftovers. I loved this visit. When we were done we saw the singing tree and then we ended our visit at the gift shop. Then we were off to Mary Arden's farm!
When we got to Mary Arden's farm we all got to see cows, pigs, and birds. There was going to be a falconery show. We all wanted to go and see the show. The bird was a really cute white barn owl with a heart shaped face. His name was Izzie. I got to hold him on my hand, cool I know.
After that, It started to drizzle but my brother wanted to go to the playground. We all went on the swings until it started to pour. Then we ran inside the gift shop and looked around. After that, we all went back to the car. We only got to see a little bit of the farm so I hope we can visit again. I loved going to the cottage and farm it was a really good idea to come out and visit.


No comments:
Post a Comment